7th International Conference on New Approaches in Education
The virtual presentation will provide you with the ability to give, receive and discuss information
Going live on the Conference online Webinar platform is a great way to engage with your audience, receive instant interaction and feedback, and extend your reach. Some of the benefits of joining Virtual Presentation are: All papers presented virtually will be published in the Conference Proceedings with DOI and ISBN. Virtual presenters will be awarded a Certificate and their papers will be considered for publication opportunities in various Indexed Journals.
The key to a successful virtual presentation is the same as the key to a successful in-person presentation: preparation. So take the first step and prepare for your optimal Webinar presentation by submitting your Abstract/Full Paper to the online submission form. After receiving the feedback on your paper, you will get a notification and can proceed for registration and reserve your spot for the presentation.
- Paper submission deadline: 08 September 2023
- Early Registration: 25 July 2023
- Late Registration: 15 September 2023
- Conference Dates: 22 – 24 September 2023
Join us Virtually and experience the interactive discussions on the online conference platform
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience. Virtual presenters are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. Your conference documents will be sent to your email after the conference.
Setting up for a virtual presentation
Virtual presentations are a great way to engage with the audience and present your findings in the event that you are not able to physically be present at the event. Such presentations utilize technological solutions to allow you to present live.
During a virtual presentation, a screen is split into two parts. The first part displays a live feed of you. The second part is a shared screen, which displays your slides (please see slides best practices earlier on the page).
To make sure your virtual presentation goes smoothly, you are required to:
- Be online and available 15 minutes before the presentation,
- Have a reliable and fast internet connection,
- Test your microphone and video camera,
- Test your slides and make sure they are compatible with a Windows operating system,
- Have a non-distracting environment around you during the presentation. The room you are using should be both quiet and the background used as plain as possible.