Peer Reviewed Journal Publication
We provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper in Journals
Papers registered and presented during the 2nd International Conference on New Approaches in Education will have the opportunity to be considered for publication in the following journals:
International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET)
Instructions for Authors
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitting author hereby warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
- We expect at least 3 references to journals from OnlineJournals.ORG (http://online-journals.org/) if possible. Furthermore, without good reasons, your submission should not have more than 3 self-citations.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is written in English and meets this journal’s formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
European Journal of Teaching and Education (EJTE)
Journal Link: https://dpublication.com/journal/EJTE
Publication Processes: 4 weeks
Publication fee: Free
EJTE is indexed/abstract with the following databases: Index Copernicus, DRJI, ResearchBib, Scientific Indexing Services, Google Scholar. EJTE has linked its papers to references by DOIs assigned by Crossref.
Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be organized as follows:
- Title page: List title, authors, and affiliations as first page of manuscript
- Abstract: an abstract should summarize the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a short summary of a larger work for the purpose of condensing the argument, conclusions, and/or results into a paragraph. After the abstract, please supply up to five keywords or brief phrases.
- Manuscript should follow the style detailed in the APA publication manual.
- Materials and Methods
- Conclusions (optional)
- Acknowledgments (if applicable)
- References: EJTE uses “APA” Reference style. Each listed reference should be cited in text, and each text citation should be listed in the references section.
- Supporting information captions (if applicable)
Figure captions are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which the figure is cited.
Tables are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which they are cited.